All Hacking Tools And Hacking Tutorials Are Only For Education Purposes,..

WhatsApp Sniffer, WhatsApp Hacking - FOCSoft


1. WhatsApp Sniffer

WhatsAppSniffer is a tool for root terminals to read WhatsApp conversations of a WIFI network (Open, WEP, WPA/WPA2). It captures the conversations, pictures / videos and coordinates that aresent or received by an Android phone, iPhone or Nokia on the same WIFI network. It has not been tested with W indows Phone terminals. It can’t read the messages written or received by the BlackBerry’s, as they use their own servers and not WhatsApp’s.
This application is designed to demonstrate that the security of WhatsApp’s communications is null. WhatsAppSniffer just use the TCPDump program which reads all the WIFI network packets and filters those which has origin or destination WhatsApp’s servers. All messages are in plain text, so it does not decrypt anything, complying fully with the legal terms of WhatsApp (3.C: “While we do not disallow the use of sniffers Such as Ethereal, tcpdump or HttpWatch in general, Any we do going efforts to disallow reverse-engineer our system, our protocols, or explore outside the boundaries of the ordinary requests made by clients WhatsApp …. “)
For WPA/WPA2 encrypted networks, if uses the tool ARPSpoof (optional)

 Requirements

  1. Rooted Android Device.
  2. Your Victim Should Use Same Wi-Fi Through Which you are connected.
  3. WhatsAppSniffer Donate ★ root v1.03.

2. Decrypting Conversations

have your victim locked his whatsapp? or you want all his conversation on your PC. Generally for security reasons WhatsApp encrypt Conversation while taking backup in SD Card or Phone Memory.But i have found a tool on XDA that claims to decrypt all the whatsapp conversation down to your PC.
If you have some access over his device you can also send files from Bluetooth to your device and later read all the conversations.
This tool is called WhatsApp Xtract and for this all credits goes to ztedd
Some general advice on how to backup Whatsapp and get the database file:

Android

- In Whatsapp go to settings – more – Backup Chats
- Copy the folder “Whatsapp” on the SD card to your backup location (e.g., PC)
- (ideally also) use the app Titanium Backup to backup the full whatsapp application together with its data, copy the backup from the folder “TitaniumBackup” on the SD card to your backup location (e.g., PC)
- Use this tool Whatsapp Backup Extractor (download in this thread) to show the chats in a friendly readable format. The necessary files “wa.db” and “msgstore.db” you will find inside the Titanium Backup archive “com.whatsapp-[Date]-[some digits].tar.gz”, alternatively (without Titanium Backup) you can use the msgstore.db.crypt file from the folder Whatsapp/Databases on the SD card.

iPhone

- use Itunes to create an unencrypted Backup
- use an Iphone Backup Tool to get the file net.whatsapp.WhatsApp/Documents/ChatStorage.sqlite, e.g. I-Twin or Iphone Backup Extractor. Make sure to create an unencrypted backup with Itunes, as these tools can’t handle encrypted backups. Another possibility are forensic tools like UFED Physical Analyzer.)

Blackberry

- sync your blackberry with desktop manager and then copy the messagestore.db file from SD
- however, it seems that this file is encrypted? Currently we don’t know how to get the unencrypted messagestore.db file
- Blackberry not supported yet!

Nokia

 - not known yet
- Nokia not supported yet!
For Further Detail about this Method you can move to this Forum of XDA.

3. Using Spywares

Using 3rd Party Spywares can be very useful for spying not only WhatsApp Conversation but also many things like, you can able to Track GPS Location, you can capture the lock screen passwords and they can be also used for monitoring Websites. there are many spywares in the market but i recommend is BOSSPY. Because it’s free

Please Share This Post With Your Frinds :) FOCSoft
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

22 Comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Need The To Hire A Hacker❓ Then contact PYTHONAX✅

      The really amazing deal about contacting PYTHONAX is that the Hack done by us can’t get traced to you, as every Hacking job we do is strongly protected by our Firewall. It’s like saying if anyone tries to trace the Hack, it will lead them to us and we block whatever actions they are doing.

      We have been Invisible to Authorities for almost a decade now and if you google PYTHONAX, not really about us comes out, you can only see comments made by us or about us.

      Another Amazing thing to you benefit from Hiring our Hackers is that you get a Legit and the best Hacking service, As we provide you with Professional Hackers who have their Hacking Areas of specialization.
      We perform every Hack there is, using special Hacking tools we get from the dark web.

      Some list of Hacking Services we provide are-:
      ▪️Phone Hacking & Cloning ✅
      ▪️Computer Hacking ✅
      ▪️Emails & Social Media Account Hacking✅
      ▪️Recovering Deleted Files✅
      ▪️Tracking & Finding People ✅
      ▪️Hunting Down Scammers✅
      ▪️Hack detecting ✅
      ▪️Stealing/Copying Files & Documents From Restricted Networks and Servers ✅
      ▪️Bitcoin Multiplication✅
      ▪️Binary Option Money Recovery ✅
      ▪️Forex Trading Money Recovery✅
      ▪️IQ Option Money Recovery✅
      And lots more......


      Whatever Hacking service you require, just give us an Email to the Emails Address provided below.
      pythonaxhacks@gmail.com
      pythonaxservices@gmail.com

      PYTHONAX.
      2020 © All Right Reserved.

      Delete
  2. greyhatshadowhacker2002@gmail.com is the best hacker out there .. guys should hit him up if you have got anything you want to hack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need a hacker for general ethical hacks?
    specialized hacks, hack into email accounts(gmail, yahoo, aol etc.),
    gain access to various social networks (such as facebook, twitter, instagram, badoo etc.),
    specialized and experienced hacking into educational institutions, change of grades,
    clearing of criminal records, clear credit card debts, drop money into credit cards,
    smartphone hack, hack into banks accounts in various countries


    CHECK OUT – https://FIVERR.COM/FRANKJWRITERS

    CONTACT – FRANKSHACKS11@GMAIL.COM
    FRANKSHACKS11@CYBER-WIZARD.COM


    Top secretive and discreet jobs. Did jobs for me without any issues , I referred you , referral gets a discount . Thank me later .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating

    ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you

    can contact (HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM) call and text (669) 225-2253 OR GOOGLE HANGOUT HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM for

    spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more,

    viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy

    call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS

    location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are AFFORDABLE

    .................................... ONLY GOD CAN THANK HIM FOR ME

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband had an affair 6 months ago and since then I've never been able to trust him. I saw a testimonial online and I contacted this genius hacker because I had to know the truth. Well, my worst fears have been revealed, he never even stopped cheating on me. Thanks to you ROSTOVINVESTIGATORS GMAIL COM. I discovered he's been cheating on me with the same woman (from his office) during lunch breaks at work! Thank you for your help, now that I know I can never trust him again, I've ditched him and I'm going to move on! If you need such help, you can contact Rostovinvestigators gmail com or call/text to meet up with him if you are in the states (470)250-0531. Lastly, he provides proof before requesting payment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, If you need real and professional hacker services, please contact RobHACKZ911@GMAIL.COM They helped me hack my husband, whatsApp, when I needed proof of divorce. They are professional hackers group in the United States, TURKEY, INDIAN AND EUROPE, they are the best hackers and also software developers to penetrate all websites, all other hackers contact them for the best algorithm software. Your services are also 100% guaranteed.
    They offer the following services and more;
    - illegal hacking
    - Elimination of old creditworthiness
    - University of Change
    - hack bank accounts
    - crime
    - Facebook hack
    - Potter hacks - personal e-mail accounts
    - Chop degree changes
    - blocked local politics
    - Server crashed hack
    - skype hack - tate hack
    - Word Press Hack Blogs
    - individual computer
    - Remote control of devices
    - burner hack numbers
    - Confirmed Paypoker Account Pirate
    - Any account on the social network that you create
    - Auto and iPhone Hack Text Message Trapping Text - Trapping
    the post
    - Credit card for free online transactions credit card and credit card blank
    Atm - Intracleable IP etc., ..
    Contact RobHACKZ911@GMAIL.COM
    and your problems get solved

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife lied about going to the store to get something but little does she know I have verifiedprohackers@gmail.com working for me and with this hacker i get to monitor everything going on on her phone alongside GPS.. that was how i knew my wife went to see her boss in a hotel. God keep blessing verifiedprohackers@gmail.com for the good and smooth jobs he does for us...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have been on the internet for days searching for the best hackers to help me in hacking into cell phones and also applications that involves the target phone, after my research and all i found russiancyberhackers@gmail.com who has so many good reviews by people they had worked for and after my first trial with them i was so impressed with the kind of services i got from  russiancyberhackers@gmail.com.. 
    Thank you to the best team (russiancyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell russiancyberhackers@gmail.com about the cheating crises your having in your relationship and this hacker will help you solve all just like he did for me when i noticed i have been leaving with a cheater for 10 years and i am just getting to find out about my cheating spouse with the help of russiancyberhackers@gmail.com.....
    Thank you  russiancyberhackers for the best support when it comes to catching a cheater red handed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LEGIT COMPANY WERE YOU CAN GET BLANK ATM CARD. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills & debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Card that can be hacked and withdraw money from any ATM machines around you anywhere in the world . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting united blank ATM hack card they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with $20,000 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 72 hours later, i was shock to see the Courier agent in my resident with a parcel {card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this. globalatmcardhackingservice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Life hackers are real and legit I contacted one today darkhatthacker@gmail.com for an iPhone hack… am still surprised that an iPhone could be hacked remotely without trace and I get to read all text messages and all from the iPhone still without trace Thank you darkhatthacker@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trust means a lot in a relationship but I get to trust a lot and it keeps affecting me at the end. I had so much trust for my spouse but I ended up getting disappointed and being played by my spouse all thanks to darkhatthacker@gmail.com for opening my eyes,

    ReplyDelete

  13. I just hired the best hacker 🎭who gave me the best results, thank you verifiedprohackers@gmail.com 🥳🥳

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have been monitoring my husband cell phone for 2 months now with the help of verifiedprohackers@gmail.com but nothing suspicious yet till today after I logged into his device from my phone I got to watch all the FaceTime he made with people and it got to a particular one and all I saw was a bitch showing my husband her nude right on there FaceTime immediately I with through there text and it happens to be that the bitch is my husband side chic indeed men are scum

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shout out to russiancyberhackers@gmail.com the best hacker I have ever worked with.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks to you anonymousmaskhat@gmail.com for all the successfully hack you have done for me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please don't be a victim for impostors who claim that they are good hackers, I hired two different hackers to help me get my boyfriend phone clone and help me with the access to see his WhatsApp chat, these two different hacker fraud me and I had to reach out to Wizard Harry after reading so much about him on google and he responded to my email with wizardharry@programmer.net, after a brief illustration he went ahead and did the job within 4 hours. I'm so thankful for his help, I discovered the secret that has been going on, I could never have known about it if I didn't hire wizard Harry.

    You might be having a case in court and be in need of proof to enable you to win the case, I recommend you to hire wizard Harry simply by sending him an email or WhatsApp +18078086168

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jeajamhacker@gmail.com am proud of your services, Thank you for providing me with the truth about my cheating spouse

    ReplyDelete
  19. I keep advising women out there to always check your husband phones cause this men are all scum I tried trusting my husband for 11 years now little did I know that my husband sleeps around and also all the business trips he claims to always go for were all fake I found out with the help of darkhatthacker@gmail.com. men will forever be men..

    ReplyDelete

If you're having issues, Please leave an email address I can contact you on -
I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Hyperlinks are not allowed, Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Administrator Of FOCSoft

Stay Updated With Facebook
Please Click Like Button

Receive Free Updates (EMail):

Powered By FOCSoft